Schecter 655 Solo-II Custom 6-String Electric Guitar Gloss Natural
The Schecter Solo II Custom solid body is the electric guitar for you when you want the look and feel of a classic with modern features that offer a wider tonal range and a more enjoyable playing experience. The Solo II Custom is built from the tonewood combination of mahogany and figured maple for their blend of warmth and attack. A set of Schecter USA Pasadena humbuckers is based on the PAF platform. And appointments like coil splitting, a compensated nut for intonation, and locking tuners round out the Solo II Custom's feature set.
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:Singlecut
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Material:Mahogany
- Top Material:Flamed Maple
- Color:Gloss Natural
- Neck Material:3-piece Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Thin 'C'
- Radius:Compound radius 12" to 16"
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother of pearl blocks
- Number of Frets:22, X-jumbo
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Nut Width:1.653"
- Nut Material:Ernie Ball compensated nut
- Bridge/Tailpiece:TonePros T3BT TOM & T1Z Tailpiece
- Tuners:Schecter locking
- Neck Pickup:Schecter USA Pasadena humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Schecter USA Padadena Plus humbucker
- Controls:2 x volume, 1 x tone (push-pull), 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings:Ernie Ball Regular Slinky (10-46)
- Manufacturer Part Number:655