Peavey IPR2 2000 2-Channel Power Amplifier
The IPR2 2000 power amplifier from Peavey is designed for years of reliable, flawless operation under rigorous use. The groundbreaking IPR2 series utilizes an advanced design that allows Peavey engineers to dramatically reduce weight while increasing output power, reliability and thermal efficiency. IPR2 Series amplifiers are designed with a resonant switch-mode power supply and a high-speed class D topology that yields the highest audio resolution and efficiency available.
This revolutionary amp offers the sonic superiority and unsurpassed reliability for which Peavey is famous, in an extremely efficient and lightweight design. Advanced technology and extensive protection circuitry allow operation with greater efficiency into difficult loads and power conditions. The DDT circuitry ensures trouble-free operation into loads as low as 2 ohms. DDT protects drivers and ensures that sonic integrity is maintained, even in extreme overload conditions.
Peavey IPR2 2000 Power Amplifier Features
- 2- Channel independent fourth-order Linkwitz-Riley crossovers
- Revolutionary IPR class D topology
- Detented input controls
- Speakon output connectors
- Light Weight
- LED illuminated
- Combination XLR 1/4 inch inputs
- Individual signal pass 1/4 inch jacks on each channel
- Power 2ch x 2 ohms: 1100 watts 20ms repetitive burst / 900 watts 1% THD both channels driven at 1kHz
- Power 2ch x 4 ohms: 600 watts 20ms repetitive burst / 570 watts 1% THD / 530 watts 0.15% THD, both channels driven at 1kHz
- Power 2ch x 8 ohms: 370 watts 20ms repetitive burst / 325 watts 1% THD / 300 watts 0.15% THD, both channels driven at 1kHz