Blueridge BR-40-LE Limited Edition Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Vintage Natural w/ Gig Bag
Introducing the new BR-40-LE Limited Edition Dreadnaught Guitar, indisputable proof that Blueridge offers musicians at every level professionally featured guitars for a price that fits any budget!
Each guitar features mahogany for the neck, back and sides, and a beautifully vintage toned, forward shifted x-braced top of solid spruce. These purposely selected tonewoods combine for a warm, balanced voice with plenty of power and note clarity—as rich and complex as any guitar costing hundreds more. When it comes to playability, the BR-40-LE is a also real winner, allowing any guitarist to effortlessly dance over the fretboard for hours on end!
Blueridge… acoustic guitars that redefine VALUE and TONE no matter how you look at it!
- Solid Sitka spruce top with scalloped braces gives you clean articulation and a crisp tone
- Mahogany back and sides for a robust sound and resonance
- Slim mahogany neck offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Choice rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- Aged top toner and unique peghead inlay for a vintage look
- Every Blueridge now comes with an exclusive sturdy, padded Blueridge logo bag
Select Solid Sitka Spruce Top
Mahogany Back and Sides
Mother of Pearl Dot Inlays
Black ABS Binding
Black Single Ply Pickguard
Abalone Headstock Logo and Inlay
Bone Nut and Saddle
Traditional Multi-Ply Soundhole Rosette
Pre-War Style Forward Shifted X Bracing
Gotoh Vintage Style Open Gear Tuning Machines
Canvas Padded Blueridge Travel Bag