CAD GXLUBBL UHF Wireless Dual Bodypack Microphone System - L Frequency Band
Please enjoy the easy and exciting performance that the GXL™ Wireless Series provides for your next performance. CAD Audio has been creating valued product since 1938 and prides itself on developing and supporting the live performer. Our design criterion was straightforward. Develop a high value wireless microphone system that can cope with today’s challenging RF environment that is both easy to use and exciting to operate.
- Two discrete channels of wireless packaged in one receiver chassis.
- Compact discrete antenna that recess when not in use.
- Each channel has RF and AF indicator lights that indicate the presence of connectivity and audio source.
- UHF Frequency Operation
- Three output options on the receiver for maximum performance and flexibility of use.
- Professional balanced XLR discrete
- Professional balanced XLR mixed output
- Professional ¼ inch output for easy output to a guitar amp or mixer equipped with ¼ inch input connections.
- Handheld transmitter outfitted with mute and on positions for flexibility of use.
- Battery life of >10hrs.
- Handheld transmitter features battery life indicator.
- All Bodypack systems ship with WXGTR guitar cable and WXHW condenser headworn mic included in the system.