CAD U37 USB Studio Condenser Recording Microphone
Record Directly to Your Computer
The U37 microphone is ideal for everything from studio vocals, to speech, instruments, podcasts, and desktop recording. The dynamic microphone element is designed for vocals and instruments, with a cardioid pick-up pattern that isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise, highlighting the performance. The U37's smooth, extended frequency response is excellent for singing, speech, and instruments.
USB Plug and Play
The CAD U37 USB Recording Microphone makes recording vocals or instruments to your computer a plug and play operation. The U37 is Windows and Macintosh compatible, with no software to install--simply plug it into any available USB port, select it as your input in your software settings, and you're ready to create your own audio.
Great for Podcasts
The wide frequency response and focused pickup pattern are ideal for desktop recording, particularly podcasts. Use the U37 microphone and included desktop mic stand to podcast over the Internet, create your own audio for video, or record your own songs. Simply plug in and start recording.
About CAD Audio
CAD Audio celebrates its 80 year heritage of world class products designed to satisfy the Studio, Live and Installed sound customer. CAD Audio sprung from its Conneaut Ohio roots and continues its operations in Solon Ohio delivering exceptional audio reproduction with the legendary performance and durability you expect. Recent introductions of the StagePass and GXL Wireless along with the acclaimed Sessions series of headphones has established new categories of excellence for CAD Audio.
- Large condenser microphone element for warm, rich recordings
- Cardioid pick-up pattern minimizes background noise and isolates the main sound source
- Smooth, extended frequency response is excellent for singing, speech and instruments
- It has 10dB overload-protection switch minimizes distortion from loud sound sources
- Bass-reduction switch reduces room noise
- The U37 is Windows and Macintosh compatible, with no software to install--simply plug it into any available USB port, select it as your input in your software settings, and you're ready to create your own audio.