Ernie Ball 3331 Regular Slinky Electric Guitar String Tone Pack
Electric Tone Pack 10-46
Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Electric Strings are our top selling set, and are favored by many musicians around the globe. Regular Slinky strings are played by Eric Clapton, John Mayer, Steve Vai and legions of guitar players worldwide. These strings are precision manufactured to the highest standards and most exacting specifications to ensure consistency, optimum performance, and long life. Regular Slinky wound strings are made from nickel plated steel wire wrapped around a hex shaped steel core wire. The plain strings are made of specially tempered tin plated high carbon steel producing a well balanced tone for your guitar. Gauges .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046.
- Experience three tones in one pack
- Original Slinky - Bright balanced tone
- Slinky Cobalt - Higher output
- Slinky M-Steel - Improved tuning stability
- Made in California, U.S.A. Featuring the finest and freshest materials.