Ernie Ball 2626 Not Even Slinky Nickel Wound Set, (12-56)
**Optimal For Detuning** Ernie Ball Not Even Slinky Electric Strings are perfect for those who like to detune their instrument to lower tuning combinations. Metal fans worldwide have gravitated towards the Not Even Slinky set to give their guitar the optimal gauge combination for Drop D & Drop C tuning. These strings are precision manufactured to the highest standards and most exacting specifications to ensure consistency, optimum performance, and long life. Not Even Slinky wound strings are made from nickel plated steel wire wrapped around a hex shaped steel core wire. The plain strings are made of specially tempered tin plated high carbon steel; producing a well balanced tone for your guitar. Gauges .012 .016 .024p .032 .044 .056. Part number 2626.
- Made in California, U.S.A. Featuring the finest and freshest materials.
- Played By Legends around the world including Slash, Jimmy Page, Metallica, Eric Clapton, and more...
- Element Shield Packaging Prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made
- Recipes and Popular gauges created by industry icon Ernie Ball
- Ernie Ball strings are made from the finest materials so you get quality and consistency in every set