Golden Gate M-202 Adjustable Mandolin Bridge - Ebony/Gold
Traditional 1920s Design
his is the traditional 1920s design, made of select Rosewood. The top is compensated for intonation, and is adjustable for height by two gold-plated metal thumb-screws. The base is shaped to conform to most mandolin tops—some additional fitting to the curve of the mandolin top may be necessary.
- Traditional 1920s 2-foot design w/compensated bridge saddle.
- Two small knurled knobs adjust height and simplify string action adjustments.
- Can be custom fit to virtually any arched-top mandolin.
- Traditional 1920's design of select ebony offers simple, elegant beauty
- Adjustable height, compensated bridge top for best tone transmission
- Gold-plated vintage thumbwheels make string action adjustments a breeze
- Two footed bridge base can be custom fit to virtually any arched-top mandolin
- Material: Ebony / Gold
- Size / Height: 4" x 7/8"
- Other: Unslotted for Final Setup