Golden Gate P-118 Old Presto Style Banjo Tailpiece Nickel Finish
An exact reproduction of the 1930s favorite. Oval hole for the third string. Made without a hinge in the style of the original Presto. Nickel-plated brass.
- Perfect reproduction of a favorite design from the 1930's
- Triple nickel-plated brass construction offers unsurpassed durability and a true vintage look
- Designed without a hinge for unsurpassed rigidity with oval third string hole and spacing guides for remaining strings
- String changes are fast and easy with the flip-top tailpiece cover and virtually eliminates string breakage
- The perfect choice for any new build or vintage repair or restoration