Guild M-140E Concert Size Acoustic-Electric Guitar All-Solid w/ Guild Case
A concert guitar that's ready to take the stage without killing your gigging budget.
With its comfortable body and distinctive voice, the M-140E provides excellent balance and a delicate tone. Featuring a solid Sitka spruce top and solid African mahogany back and sides, the M-140E' 24-¾� scale length, vintage shaped Guild neck, and 1¾� nut width make this concert size guitar easy to play.
The Fishman Sonitone pickup allows for expert amplification of this small-bodied guitar' incredibly rich sound. Additional features include an Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge, NuBone nut and saddle, and period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard. A mother-of-pearl rosette and Guild' iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s models complete the package.
The M-140E includes Guild' new lightweight polyfoam case and is available in Natural gloss finish.
- Body type: Concert
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Solid African Mahogany
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Natural Gloss Polyurethane
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted pickup
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: Not applicable
- Tuner: Not applicable
- Headstock overlay: Other
- Tuning machines: Guild Vintage-Style Open-Gear
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: NuBone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: None
- Case: Polyfoam case