Jackson Pro Soloist SL2A MAH HT Electric Guitar Unicorn White Finish
This 2022 Jackson Pro Series Soloist SL2A MAH HT Electric Guitar is used with "used" stamped on the back of the headstock. It shows a finish blemish on the back of the body near the neck (see picture). This area has been clearcoated over so it is smooth to the touch and matches the gloss of the rest of the body finish. Otherwise, this guitar is very much in like-new condition and shows no dings, dents, scratches, or any signs of heavy play. This guitar has been professionally set up and plays great! The neck is straight, the action is low and comfortable, and the frets are in excellent condition. Awesome deal on a fantastic playing and sounding Jackson Pro SL2A HT Soloist in a gorgeous see-through Unicorn White finish.
Unlock your full potential as a player with the innovative Jackson® Pro Series Soloist™ SL2A MAH HT, the final word in high-tech guitar design. A high-performance evolution of the electric guitar, this ergonomic instrument opens up new horizons of playability, resetting the bar of what’s possible in guitar design.
The Pro SL2A MAH HT's premium features include a mahogany body with ash top and a through-body maple neck with scarf joint for reduced playing fatigue, graphite-reinforcement rods for stability and oiled back finish for smooth playability. Its 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Designed for aggressive playing styles, modern Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ bridge and neck humbucking pickups combine for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output while retaining clarity. Think pristine cleans, crunchy rhythms, snarling distortion and searing leads. Explore this instrument’s versatile voice with three-way pickup toggle switching and single volume and tone controls, and enjoy sustain for days from the Jackson HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge.
Jackson has a history of adding striking style to its high-performance instruments, and this axe is no exception. Its mystical Unicorn White finish features a matching Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock, 2-ply black and celluloid pearl binding, pearloid piranha tooth inlays and black nickel hardware.
- 25.5” scale length
- Mahogany body with ash top
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and oiled back finish
- 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid piranha tooth inlays
- Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ TB-6 bridge and Seymour Duncan Distortion SH-6N neck humbucking pickups
- Three-position pickup toggle switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Jackson HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge
- Jackson sealed die-cast locking tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons
- Available in Unicorn White with color matched Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock, 2-ply black/celluloid pearl binding and black nickel hardware