Marshall DSL40CR 40W 1x12" All Tube Guitar Amp Combo + Amp Stand
HOLIDAY BUNDLE DEAL!
Marshall DSL40CR 40W Amp Combo with FREE Quik Lok BS-317BK Amp Stand!
Amp Stand Description:
- Tilt-back design adjusts for exact positioning from the floor
- Straight back brace will not interfere with open-back cabinets
- "Dino-bite" locking disc system provides secure, non-slip adjustments
- All-steel, arc-welded construction
- Soft, rubber rest pads hold amps firmly in place
Adjustable Power Output
These DSL models feature adjustable power settings, which delivers all-valve tone and feel, at any volume, from bedroom to stage. The new technology adjusts power to the valves, instead of just turning off valve stages, allowing the amp to remain articulate and dynamic.
Some innovative tweaks to the EQ circuitry have given the new DSLs even greater tonal flexibility. The EQ section of the new DSLs can deliver exactly what your ears are looking for.
Marshall's partnership with Softube has led to the creation of award-winning plug-ins, as well as exceptional tone in its CODE digital amps. The same team is responsible for the development of the new emulated output feature, found in the DSL series. Both the headphone out, and line out on the DSL models boast incredibly accurate emulation of Marshall's famed 1960 cabinet.
Reverb, Resonance and Master Volume
The DSL is now more versatile than ever, with new features including discrete master volume controls for each channel, built-in reverb and resonance controls (the DSL1 and DSL5 do not offer resonance controls).
- Power: 40W (tube)
- High- and low-output settings
- Tubes: four 12AX7 (preamp); two EL34 (power amp)
- Two channels
- Single input
- Speaker: 1x12 Celestion V-Type
- Built-in reverb
- Softube emulated output