Marshall ORI20CC Origin 20 Limited Edition 20W All-Tube Guitar Amp Combo
*BUY BRAND NEW FROM AN AUTHORIZED MARSHALL DEALER!*
*LIMITED EDITION CREAM TOLEX MARSHALL ORIGIN 20 -- ONLY 500 MADE*
Equal parts classic design, iconic tones, and forward-thinking innovations, Marshall has pulled out all the stops with their new Origin Series of heads and combo amplifiers! The Marshall Origin ORI20C is a 20-watt powerhouse combo amp ready to anchor your guitar rig. It delivers two distinct sounds from separate preamp voicings - normal and high-treble. These sound designs are heavily influenced by the two channels of the legendary 1960s Marshall Plexis. Blend these two sounds to taste by using the Origin’s new TILT tone blend control knob. Setting this control at 12 o’clock will give you a perfect mixture of the two tones.
Marshall Origin ORI20C 1x10 20-Watt Electric Guitar Combo Amplifier Features
- 20-Watt all valve (tube) combo
- Switchable high, medium, & low power output section (20, 3, and 0.5 watts respectively)
- TILT control knob – blends bright & normal sounds inspired by the iconic Marshall Plexis
- 10-inch Celestion V type speaker
- 3 x ECC83 preamp, 2 x EL34 output section
- Classic Marshall Design
The Marshall Origin Series ORI20C is a classically voiced single-channel amp that generates rich and harmonic tones. The single 10-inch Celestion V is the perfect speaker to broadcast these sounds that are 100% Marshall. This amp is fitted with three ECC83 tubes in the preamp section and two EL34s in the power section, simply turning up the gain knob will add plenty of organic Marshall crunch to the your tone. Do you want to ratchet things up even further? Pull the GAIN knob to engage the clean boost for even more tonal saturation and body! The Marshall ORI20C is also equipped with standard bass, mid, and treble EQ control knobs so you can dial in your sound with even more detail.
Another new feature of the Marshall Origin Series ORI20C is the switchable high, medium, and low power section for an output of 20, 3, and 0.5 watts, respectively. That means you’re getting a versatile amp which can easily be used in the practice room, recording studio, and most live performance venues – it’s like owning three different Marshall amps for the price of one! Best of all, you’ll retain the EQ, Gain, and Boost characteristics of your sound even after switching to a different power level. That means you won’t have to make drastic changes to your settings!
The minds at Marshall know that today’s guitarists are always looking to incorporate a variety of pedals to their rig, so they didn’t rest until the Origin Series became the shining example of what it means to be a pedal-friendly amp. It doesn’t matter if you’re using a couple of effects or running a comprehensive setup, the Marshall ORI20C allows you to explore new possibilities and craft the perfect guitar sounds.
- Model: Marshall Origin20C
- Technology: Valve/Tube
- Channels: 1
- Output wattage: 20w
- Outputs: Speaker outputs: 3 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load), DI out (1/4" jack)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, footswitch
- Controls: Gain, boost, tilt, bass, middle, treble, master, presence, power scaling
- Effects: None
- Effects loop: Yes, Send/Return
- Speaker configuration: 1x10"
- Speaker model: Celestion V type (16Ω, 30W)
- Unit impedance: 16Ω
- Pre amp valves: 3 x ECC83
- Power amp valves: 2 x EL34
- Footswitch: PEDL-90016 included
- Cable: Detachable power cable included
- Weight: 30.64 lbs (13.9 kg)
- Width x Height x Depth: 20.47 x 16.54 x 9.45 inches (520 x 420 x 240 mm)