Marshall Origin Electric Guitar Amplifier Combo 1x8 5 Watts
Equal parts classic design, iconic tones, and forward-thinking innovations, Marshall has pulled out all the stops with their new Origin Series of heads and combo amplifiers! The Marshall Origin ORI5C is a 5-watt combo amp ready to power up your guitar rig. It delivers two distinct sounds from separate preamp voicings - normal and high-treble. These sound designs are heavily influenced by the two channels of the legendary 1960s Marshall Plexis. Blend these two sounds to taste by using the Origin’s new TILT tone blend control knob. Setting this control at 12 o’clock will give you a perfect mixture of the two tones.
Marshall Origin ORI5C 1x8 5-Watt Electric Guitar Combo Amplifier Features
- Single ended 5-Watt all valve (tube) combo
- Switchable high & low power output section
- TILT control – blends bright & normal sounds inspired by the iconic Marshall Plexis
- Effects loop
- 8-inch Celestion Eight-15 speaker
- 2 x ECC83 preamp, 1 x EL84 output section
- Classic Marshall Design
The Marshall Origin Series ORI5C is a classically voiced single-channel amp that generates rich and harmonic tones. The single 8-inch Celestion Eight-15 speaker broadcasts sounds that are 100% Marshall. This amp is fitted with two ECC83 tubes in the preamp section and one EL84 in the power section, simply turning up the VOLUME knob will add plenty of organic Marshall crunch to the your tone. Do you want to ratchet things up even further? Pull the VOLUME knob to engage the clean boost for even more tonal saturation and body! The Marshall ORI5C is also equipped with standard bass, mid, and treble EQ control knobs so you can dial in your sound with even more detail.
Another new feature of the Marshall Origin Series ORI5C is the switchable high and low power section. That means you’re getting a versatile amp which can easily be used in the practice room, recording studio, and live performances venues – it’s like owning different Marshall amps for the price of one! Best of all, you’ll retain the EQ, Volume, and Boost characteristics of your sound even after switching to a different power level. That means you won’t have to make drastic changes to your settings!
The minds at Marshall know that today’s guitarists are always looking to incorporate a variety of pedals to their rig, so they didn’t rest until the Origin Series became the shining example of what it means to be a pedal-friendly amp. It doesn’t matter if you’re using a couple of effects or running a comprehensive setup, the Marshall ORI5C allows you to explore new possibilities and craft the perfect guitar sounds.
- Model: Marshall Origin5
- Technology: Valve/Tube
- Channels: 1
- Output wattage: 5w
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" jack speaker output, 16Ω load only
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, footswitch
- Controls: Volume, boost, tilt, bass, middle, treble, power scaling
- Effects: None
- Effects loop: Yes, Send/Return
- Speaker configuration: 1x8"
- Speaker model: Celestion Eight-15 (15Ω, 15W)
- Unit impedance: 16Ω
- Pre amp valves: 2 x ECC83
- Power amp valves: 1 x EL84
- Weight: 20.72 lbs (9.4 kg)
- Width x Height x Depth: 18.35 x 14.53 x 7.52 inches (466 x 369 x 191 mm)