Marshall Origin Series ORI50C Guitar Amplifier Combo 1x12 50 Watts + Amp Stand
HOLIDAY BUNDLE DEAL!
Marshall Origin ORI50C Amp Combo with FREE Quik Lok BS-317BK Amp Stand!
Amp Stand Description:
- Tilt-back design adjusts for exact positioning from the floor
- Straight back brace will not interfere with open-back cabinets
- "Dino-bite" locking disc system provides secure, non-slip adjustments
- All-steel, arc-welded construction
- Soft, rubber rest pads hold amps firmly in place
Classic design, iconic tones, and forward-thinking innovations, Marshall has pulled out all the stops with their new Origin Series of heads and combo amplifiers! The Marshall Origin ORI50C is a 50-watt powerhouse combo amp ready to anchor your guitar rig. It delivers two distinct sounds from separate preamp voicings - normal and high-treble. These sound designs are heavily influenced by the two channels of the legendary 1960s Marshall Plexis. Blend these two sounds to taste by using the Origin’s new TILT tone blend control knob. Setting this control at 12 o’clock will give you a perfect mixture of the two tones.
Marshall Origin ORI50C 1x12 50-Watt Electric Guitar Combo Amplifier Features
- 50-Watt all valve (tube) combo
- Switchable high, medium, & low power output section (50, 10, and 0.5 watts respectively)
- TILT control – blends bright & normal sounds inspired by the iconic Marshall Plexis
- 12-inch Celestion Midnight 60 speaker
- Footswitchable FX loop & boost
- 3 x ECC83 preamp, 2 x EL34 output section
- Classic Marshall Design
The Marshall Origin Series ORI50C is a classically voiced single-channel amp that generates rich and harmonic tones. The single 12-inch Celestion Midnight 60 speaker radiates unmistakable British tone, broadcasting sounds that are 100% Marshall. This amp is fitted with three ECC83 tubes in the preamp section and two EL34s in the power section, simply turning up the gain knob will add plenty of organic Marshall crunch to the your tone. Do you want to ratchet things up even further? Pull the GAIN knob to engage the clean boost for even more tonal saturation and body! The Marshall ORI50C is also equipped with standard bass, mid, and treble EQ control knobs so you can dial in your sound with even more detail.
Another new feature of the Marshall Origin Series ORI50C is the switchable high, medium, and low power section for an output of 50, 10, and 0.5 watts, respectively. That means you’re getting a versatile amp which can easily be used in the practice room, recording studio, and live performance venues of all sizes – it’s like owning three different Marshall amps for the price of one! Best of all, you’ll retain the EQ, Gain, and Boost characteristics of your sound even after switching to a different power level. That means you won’t have to make drastic changes to your settings!
The minds at Marshall know that today’s guitarists are always looking to incorporate a variety of pedals to their rig, so they didn’t rest until the Origin Series became the shining example of what it means to be a pedal-friendly amp. It doesn’t matter if you’re using a couple of effects or running a comprehensive setup, the Marshall ORI50C allows you to explore new possibilities and craft the perfect guitar sounds.
- Model: Marshall Origin50C
- Technology: Valve/Tube
- Channels: 1
- Output wattage: 50w
- Outputs: Speaker outputs: 3 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load), DI out (1/4" jack)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, footswitch
- Controls: Gain, boost, tilt, bass, middle, treble, master, presence, power scaling
- Effects: None
- Effects loop: Yes, Send/Return
- Speaker configuration: 1x12"
- Speaker model: Celestion G12N-60 Midnight 60 (16Ω, 60W)
- Unit impedance: 16Ω
- Pre amp valves: 3 x ECC83
- Power amp valves: 2 x EL34
- Footswitch: PEDL-90016 included
- Cable: Detachable power cable included