Martin Custom Shop CS-Bluegrass 16 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar VTS-Adirondack
If you are looking for the ultimate dreadnought, then look no further. This is an absolutely stunning piece from Martin. Every cosmetic detail and specification lead to an absolutely outstanding guitar with volume, projection, and clarity that will trump most any other flat top. If you want the best, this is it!
2016 Martin Custom Shop CS-Bluegrass-16 Acoustic Guitar - The CS-Bluegrass-16 is a beautiful Dreadnought that is limited to only 100 fine instruments. Classic styling, such as herringbone top inlay with large soundhole and antique top toner, grained ivoroid binding, and ebony fingerboard and bridge are combined with an Adirondack spruce top with Vintage Tone System (VTS), Guatemalan rosewood back and sides and hide glue construction to give bluegrass players the tone and volume they desire.
- MSRP $7,999
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint - Hide Glue Construction
- Top Material: Adirondack Spruce with VTS
- Top Bracing Pattern: Forward Shift "X" Brace
- Top Braces: Adirondack Spruce 5/16" with VTS
- Top Inlay: Fine Herringbone
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe Large Soundhole
- Back and Side Material: Guatemalan Rosewood
- Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval w/ HP Taper
- Nut and Saddle Material: Bone
- Fingerboard and Bridge Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Number of Frets Clear: 14
- Width at Nut: 1 3/4"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Mother Of Pearl Dots
- Fingerboard Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Finish Top: Vintage Gloss
- Finish Neck: Vintage Gloss
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly w / Drop-In Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Bridge and End Pins: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Dalmation Tortoise
- Case: Ply Hardshell Case