Martin X Series 00X1AE Grand Concert Acoustic-Electric Guitar Natural
Martin's 00X1AE is a very accessible 00-14 fret, non-cutaway, acoustic-electric guitar featuring a Sitka spruce top paired with high-pressure laminate mahogany-grained back and sides and long-lasting SP Lifespan strings for tried-and-true acoustic tone. Its solid construction includes a mortise and tenon neck joint and solid Sitka spruce A-Frame "X-1" bracing. The built-in soundhole-mounted Fishman Sonitone electronics has the added versatility of USB for those who love to do home studio recording.
Other appointments include a single ring black boltaron and white fiber roesette, tortoise pickguard, chrome enclosed tuners, a white corian nut and a hand-rubbed aging toner finish.
- Body type: 00-14 Fret
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany Pattern HPL, Textured Finish
- Bracing pattern: A-Frame "X-1"
- Body finish: Hand-rubbed Aging Toner
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Black Richlite
- Neck wood: Birch Laminate - Rust
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Unfinished
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: Not applicable
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay:
- Tuning machines: Chrome Envclosed with Small Buttons
- Bridge: Black Richlite
- Saddle & nut: Compensated
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickup System
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico