Martin X Series OMCXAE Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric Guitar Satin Black Finish
BUY NEW FROM AN AUTHORIZED MARTIN DEALER!
Part of Martin's X Series, the X Series OMCXAE Orchestra Model Acoustic-Electric Guitar has a single cutaway and is constructed from Jett black high-pressure laminate (HPL) to create a very durable, great-sounding guitar. Other appointments include a mortise-and-tenon neck joint, FSC Certified bridge and fingerboard, hand-rubbed, black birch laminate neck, herringbone ink rosette, a PA neck with High Performance taper, and a solid headstock with standard taper. With all that, and the addition of onboard Fishman Sonitone electronics, this guitar is just waiting to be enjoyed.
Case sold separately.
X Series Guitars feature patented high pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides with a solid Sitka spruce top, patented mortise-and-tenon neck construction, and professionally installed Fishman electronics. The result: great-sounding, great-playing guitar, that is environmentally friendly, and priced to fly out the door. This is one of Martin's best values ever. The X Series affirms Martin's commitment to providing an affordable and competitive option for players dedicated to live performance and studio recording.
- Body type: 000-14 Fret
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: HPL
- Back & sides: HPL
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Jett black
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Performing Artist with High Performance Taper
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: FSC Certified Richlite
- Neck wood: Black Birch Laminate
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Hand-rubbed
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: No
- Headstock overlay: Jett Black HPL
- Tuning machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge: FSC Certified Richlite
- Saddle & nut: Compensated Black Tusq/Black Corian
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Body finish
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None