Yamaha A-Series AC1M Acoustic-Electric Guitar Vintage Natural
Simple and Distinctive Looks
The A-Series uses simple, organic design features that capture the warmth of wood and provide an elegant appearance.
Comfortable Neck Profile
The new A-Series guitars feature a straighter neck taper and hand-rolled fingerboard edges.
Powerful Acoustic Sound
A new sound has been developed for the A-series that is louder and stronger in the low-mid ranges, thanks to cutting-edge acoustic analysis technology developed by the Yamaha R&D Division.Their analysis led to the development of the new scalloped bracing for the top board and shorter bracing than normal for the back board.
Treating the tops with Yamaha's exclusive A.R.E. (Acoustic Resonance Enhancement) process gives the instrument a rich, vintage quality tone, making it sound as though you'd been playing it for years from the very first moment you pick an A-series guitar up.
- Solid Sitka Spruce top with scalloped bracing for a louder, richer acoustic sound
- Yamaha's original SRT piezo pickup provides premium plugged-in performance
- High comfort satin mahogany neck with a slim taper profile
- Concert cutaway body with a gloss finish
- Rosewood bridge and fingerboard, die-cast chrome tuners