Yamaha CG-TA Nylon String Classical Transacoustic Classical Guitar Vintage Tint
*BUY BRAND NEW FROM AN AUTHORIZED YAMAHA DEALER!*
Yamaha CG-TA TransAcoustic classical nylon-string guitars transport you to new creative spaces with immersive reverb and lush chorus effects without an amp or other external gear.
- Classical body with nylon strings
- Solid spruce top
- Ovangkol back and sides
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge
- Onboard reverb and chorus effects
An actuator installed on the inner surface of the guitar back vibrates in response to the vibrations of the strings. The vibrations of the actuator are then conveyed to the body of the guitar and to the air in and around the guitar body, generating authentic reverb and chorus sounds from inside the body.
Three simple knobs let you adjust the amount of effects and the line out volume level. Keeping the controls small minimizes the area of the holes in the body material, which reduces acoustic sound loss.
(A) Chorus Control
(B) Reverb Control (Room / Hall)
(C) TA Switch / Line Out Volume Control
* Pressing the TA Switch for longer than 0.3 seconds activates the TA function.
* When a cable is connected to the line out jack, the line out volume can be adjusted by rotating knob (C).
* The reverb type switches from Room to Hall around the 12:00 position.